We take privacy seriously.
In the case of beautifulabstraction.com that’s very easy, because we do not collect any data. Unfortunately, the Soundcloud player we embed to provide access to our podcast episodes sets cookies which we can’t get rid off but also don’t use (or care about) beyond the functioning of the player.
Data & Privacy
This will be short, as at this point, as far as Beautiful Abstraction is concerned
- we do NOT collect personal information via this website (unless you email us, in which case we receive and store your email address and other information you submit)
- we do NOT collect any behavioural data, as we do not conduct web analytics
- we do NOT use any social plugins or other embeds from third party websites
- we do NOT receive third party user data for the operation of this website
- we do NOT apply automated decision making and/or profiling with user data
Please note that if you access external links, the target service may collect such data.
The (sad) caveat
As far as we understand, these are all mission critical cookies.
How can I control cookies?
You can also refuse our use of all cookies, including cookies that are necessary to be remembered by specific services of our website, simply by adjusting your browser settings.
Blocking cookies in specific browsers
- Enable or disable cookies – Accounts Help [Google]
Block or allow cookies – [Windows – Microsoft]
Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences [Firefox]
Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [Safari]
Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On
Information regarding cookie settings on other browsers is easily accessible via a simple web search. If you are having problems however, please contact us.
For general information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Who we are and how to get in touch
This Privacy Notice is in place to inform you, in line with our general obligations, and in particular in line with Article 13 of the UK GDPR, of the processing by us of your personal data. It isn’t a contractual document, so we don’t ask you to “agree” to it, or claim that by reading it you are taken to have agreed to it.
Please note that where we are offering goods or services to individuals in the European Union we will also be subject to the GDPR itself (not just the UK GDPR). In those cases you would also have the right to make a complaint, under Article 77, to another GDPR supervisory authority.