The term ‘The Burn Up’ or ‘Burn Up Media Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. Burn Up Media Ltd’s registered Office Address is 34 Evering Road, London, N16 7QJ. Burn Up Media Ltd are registered in England & Wales under 11761394.
You can contact us here.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content on this website is subject to copyright by Beautiful Abstraction. This includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions, or through obtaining permission from us.
- The following exceptions apply:
Assets linked to or made available for download such as playbooks or videos are frequently offered under a Creative Commons license, or may all under the copyright of external 3rd parties as indicated ‘in’ the assets.
Trade marks reproduced in this website remain intellectual property of the respective organisations.
The podcast audio and related content is created and distributed by Burn Up Media Ltd. The posts and podcast files are made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Which means you can share the content as much as you like, as long as you give credit. But you are not allowed to change it or make money off it.
Do get in touch if you want to discuss content use or licensing.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or accept any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Beautiful Abstraction and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Beautiful Abstraction. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Beautiful Abstraction takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.